2021 VARSITY FOOTBALL ROSTER
2021 Freshman Football Roster
Haley Demanche (captain)
Caline Halbert (captain)
Congratulations to the new captains announced by Coach Jatkola!
The Barnstable Red Hawks invite our fans and supporters to join us for some exciting events this fall! Please see the flyers below, and contact us for more information.
Congratulations to the following players who were selected for the 2020-2021 Cape and Islands All-Star roster:
Eugene Jordan (League MVP)
Sportsmanship Award: Owen Bright
Honorable Mention: Gibson Guimond
Also congratulations to the following members of the class of 2021 who were inducted into the National Honor Society:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase items. We accept cash, checks, or Venmo to Barnstable Football.
It feels strange to celebrate Thanksgiving without the annual Falmouth game. This year has been full of tough changes for the team, including the loss of our usual fundraising activities. Please read the letter on our fundraising page, and consider donating to the team. Thank you for supporting the kids and coaches!
If you are able to help with set up, clean up, bringing food, or serving food, please sign up here:
For the first time in several years, the Red Raiders will host a parade on the day before Thanksgiving (November 27). Come join us as we prepare to sink the Clippers! The parade will begin at 12:00 and will roll down Main Street in Hyannis. Following the parade, we will hold a pep rally on the Village Green at 1:00 to celebrate all of the fall sports teams.
If you are part of a Fall sports team, or a club, and want to be in the parade, grab an application from Mrs. Gleason in Room 1407 and be a part of this great event! We welcome floats, walking groups, bands, members of the military, and anyone else who wants to celebrate with us!
Red Raider Rolling Rally Participant Application
The Barnstable Quarterback Club invites you to participate in the Red Raider Rolling Rally as either a walking group or on a float. Please complete the application below and return it to Mrs. Gleason in Room 1407. Deadline for applications is Friday, November 22, 12 pm.
Name of Group, Grade, or Team _______________________________________________
(You may have multiple floats ex. Freshman, JV, Varsity)
Adult Supervisor who will attend parade/rally with the group _____________________
Supervisor’s Signature ________________________________________
Supervisor’s Cell Phone _______________________________________
Number of participants from your group ____________________
Will your group/team be walking? on a float? or both? __________________________
If a float, is it a Car? Pick-up truck? Flat bed? _________________________________
What company? ________________________________________________________
Drivers Name? _________________________________________________________
Company or Driver’s Cell Number ______________________________________
Some answers to some anticipated questions:
- Yes, you must have an adult supervisor with you the entire time of decorating, being in the parade, and at rally (10am-2pm).
- You must make arrangements for your own transportation to and from the parade.
- You must find your own float, local businesses are great to ask. It can be a car, pick up truck or larger vehicle.
- You are completely responsible for the cost of your own decorations, float, materials, etc.
- If the parade is cancelled, the pep rally will still happen, but will be moved to the Hyannis Recreation Center.
- The parade route is ½ mile long
- Floats need to be at Hyannis Transportation Center at 10am, Wednesday, November 27, so we can line them and park them in the correct line-up order. You may decorate your float from 10am-12pm.
- The parade is scheduled to start at 12pm, leave the transportation Center, down Main Street, left on High School Road, left on South Street, and end in the parking lot behind Town Hall. Students then walk to the Hyannis Green for the pep rally at 1:00.
- Parking is available at the transportation center for all parade participants.
- Bathrooms are located in the transportation center.
If you are a Varsity fall sports team, you may have 3-5 minutes to participate in the pep rally on the Hyannis Green. You may use this time to perform a skit, say a cheer, talk about your season’s record, etc. If you would like to be a part of the pep rally:
Team Name and Captain ______________________________________________________
Cell phone number _________________________________________________